所以这次也不例外! 由于时间紧迫，只好找帮手帮忙了~ 他就是我家其中一个韩国人！
300g bread flour
2 tsps instant yeast
10g milk powder
3/4 tsp salt
55g caster sugar
1 egg - half for mixing in, half for brushing on
90g sweet potato, boiled and mashed
90ml-100ml water, cold (depends on your dough)
60g milk powder
1. Sift the dry ingredients into a bowl or stand mixer fitted with a dough hook. Mix on low speed.
2. Add in egg and mashed potatoes. Mix well.
3. Add cold water in small separate drips and continue beating for about 20 minutes on medium speed until the dough comes together.
4. Add in butter and beat for another 10 minutes until the dough turns elastic. You can test it by stretching some dough. The dough should snap lightly.
5. Place the dough into a light buttered bowl and let it rise in a warm place until double in size. Depending on room temperature, it can take between 30 to 45 minutes.
6. Mix the ingredients for the filling till combined. Put in the fridge while waiting for the dough to rise.
7. Once the dough is doubled, punch down the dough to let the air out.
8. Divide dough into 40g balls. Wrap the fillings in. Then arrange on a greased pan and let the balls rest for another 20 minutes or until they rise.
9. Using a brush, apply the rest of the egg mixture on the dough balls and let it rest for 5 minutes before baking in a preheated oven at 185 C for 20 minutes.
10. Once out of the oven, brush melted butter on hot buns.