上星期六做了Oreo Cupcakes. 现在才拿来上帖子, 因为没时间啦~
84g bittersweet chocolate, finely chopped
1/3 cup Dutch-processed cocoa powder
3/4 cup hot, strong-brewed coffee
1 cup all purpose flour
3/4 cup granulated sugar
1/2 tsp salt
1/2 tsp baking soda
6 tbsps vegetable oil
2 large eggs
2 tsps white vinegar
1 tsp vanilla extract
16 Oreo halves, with cream filling attached
250g unsalted butter, softened to room temperature
6 to 8 cups confectioners' sugar ( I only put 1/2 cup, as I don't want to have too sweet frosting)
1/2 cup milk
2 tsps vanilla extract
6 tbsps Oreo cookies, finely crushed
16 Oreos for the top of each cupcakes (I use mini Oreos)
1. Preheat oven to 180 C and line a muffin pan with cupcake liners. Twist the Oreos in half and set aside the extra cookies for later. Place the side with cream filling in the bottom of each cupcake liner, cream-side facing up.
2. Place chocolate and cocoa in a medium bowl and pour the hot coffee over the mixture. Whisk until smooth and transfer to the refrigerator to cool completely, 20-30 minutes. Whisk flour, sugar, salt and baking soda together in a medium bowl; set aside. Whisk oil, eggs, vanilla, and vinegar into the cooled chocolate mixture until smooth. Add flour mixture and whisk until batter is smooth.
3. Divide batter evenly among muffin pan cups, filling each 3/4 full. Bake until cupcakes are set and firm to the touch, 17-20 minutes. Allow to cool in pans 10 minutes, then transfer to a wire rack to cool completely before frosting.
4. In the bowl of an electric mixer fitted with paddle attachment, combine butter, sugar, milk and vanilla. Beat until smooth and creamy. Add in the crushed Oreo cookies. Beat for another 1-2 minutes until icing reaches desired consistency.
5. Spoon the mixture into a pastry bag and pipe on top of the cupcakes. Place the Oreo cookies on top.