很想吃馒头，看到Jane's Corner的食谱，好漂亮哦~ 好想试试看做双色馒头！！
400g Hong Kong flour/ plain flour (shifted)
2 tsp dried yeast
2 1/2 tsp double acting baking powder
1 tbsp cocoa powder (shifted)
- Mix all ingredients together except cocoa powder to form a smooth dough.
- Divide the dough into two portions. (one weight ~400g, another weight ~300g).
- Set aside the plain dough to prove. Add cocoa powder into the small dough and continue kneading till form a smooth dough. Rest for 5-10mins.
- Roll out the plain dough into rectangle shape and set aside.
- Roll out the chocolate dough into rectangle shape, slightly smaller than the plain dough.
- Brush some water on the surface of plain dough and top with the chocolate dough. Make sure the two dough stick well together.
- Roll dough like a swiss roll and cut into the size you like.
- Place the dough balls onto small pieces of baking paper and let them rise for a further 30-45mins in the steamer.
- Add water into the steamer until the dough doubled in size and bring to boil. Steam over medium heat for 15mins.